- Saturday, May 17, 2014
- Saturday, June 14, 2014
- Saturday, July 12, 2014
- Wednesday, July 23, 2014
- Friday, August 22, 2014
Ways to register for your Orientation date:
Make your enrollment deposit on CashNet here.
Submit your Confirmation of Admission form and enrollment deposit: Confirmation of Admission Form & Deposit
Call your Admissions Counselor today!
|11:45am-12:00pm||Falcon for Life|
|1:30pm-2:15pm||Student Life||Connelly Center|
- Falcon for Life: Get to know your N-D-C group as you will all be Falcons for Life!
- NDC Experience:Learn about personal and academic responsibilities and the ARCH Curriculum from NDC faculty
- Advising:Students will meet with faculty and staff for advising and registration
- Student Life:Learn about Student Life policies and procedures at NDC and how to get involved on campus
- Navigate NDC:Learn how to navigate MyNDC, set up email account, and Virtual Bookstore
- Technology Assessment: Students will be assessed on their technological knowledge prior to entering NDC
|11:10am-12:00pm||Session 2||Keller Center|
|12:00pm-12:40pm||Academic & Student Life||Keller Center|
|1:40pm-2:15pm||President’s Reception/Tours||Admissions Foyer|
- Academic & Student Life:Learn about Academic & Student Life policies and procedures at NDC
- Faculty2Parent:ARCH Curriculum, Q&A session for parents to understand the academic expectations from our faculty
- Student Services/Student Success:Learn about registration processes, Virtual Bookstore, and Student Success (Moodle), MyNDC
- Financial Aid/Student Accounts:Individual meetings with Financial Aid/Student Accounts/Admissions representatives