Welcome to TEEL® Program Admissions!
We understand that making a career change is a difficult decision. We know that going back to school is quite an investment of your time and money. Our staff is here to help you answer all of your questions about financial aid, your previous coursework, job prospects, online classes and everything in between. Our goal is to ensure that you feel comfortable embarking on this exciting new journey of becoming a teacher and that you get the highest quality preparation for you new career.
The TEEL® program is available in both an accelerated, online format or on campus in a face-to-face format. Students may take classes in either format as it meets their needs.
Why Notre Dame College for your teaching license?
- Founded as a teacher’s college in 1922, Notre Dame College continues its tradition of excellence in the field of education.
- Fully accredited by NCATE (National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education).
- Complete your coursework in an average of 18-24 months.
- Enjoy the flexibility and convenience of taking classes either online or on campus.
- Our experienced faculty bring years of real world experience as teachers, principals and administrators. Their network becomes your network as you enter your new profession.
How Do I Apply to the TEEL® Program?
- Complete a TEEL® application online.
- Submit official transcripts of all college level coursework to the Office of Adult and Graduate Admissions.
- Complete an interview (phone interviews are acceptable) with the Office of Adult and Graduate Admissions.
What are the TEEL® Admissions Requirements?
Known for its experience in preparing teachers for over 80 years, Notre Dame College admits students who have excellent undergraduate coursework and a commitment to becoming a professional educator.
In addition, minimum requirements include:
- A bachelor’s degree in any area from a regionally accredited institution.
- To be considered for full admission, a minimum 2.75 cumulative GPA is required from all undergraduate level coursework.
All application materials should be sent to the mailing address below. In addition, if you have questions about the application process or the TEEL® programs, please contact:
The Finn Center for Adult, Graduate and Professional Programs
Office of Adult and Graduate Admissions
Mailing Address: 4545 College Road, Cleveland, OH 44121
Office Location: Regina 107b 4545 College Road Cleveland, OH 44121