NDC Internship/Co-operative Education Program
The Internship/Co-op Program at Notre Dame College will:
Although the Internship/Co-op Program is mandatory for all Bachelor of Arts degree candidates, all Notre Dame College students are encouraged to participate in the program.
All students who intend to register for an internship or co-op must attend an orientation FIRST.
For all questions related to this program, please contact Internship/Co-op Coordinator, Jennifer Lowery at 216.373.6453 or firstname.lastname@example.org. The office for Cooperative Education is located in the Career Services Center across from the dining hall in the Connelly Center.
All students who intend to register for internship/co-op credit hours must attend the mandatory Internship/Co-op Orientation. Any student who does not attend this orientation will not be permitted to register for internship/co-op credit hours.
- Internship/Co-op Agreement Form (PDF File, 573KB)
Agreement Form Directions:
- The Agreement Form may be filled out online and sent to your faculty advisor via email for his/her approval. To sign the document electronically, put “/s/” and then type your name.
- Make sure you include all required attachments when this is sent to your faculty advisor and the Internship/Co-op Coordinator, Jennifer Lowery. Failure to include all required information and attachments will delay the approval of your internship/co-op.
- Remember that you must also present a copy of your completed and signed Agreement Form in order to register for internship/co-op credit hours at Student Services. Approval for your internship/co-op is separate from course registration.
- Internship/ Co-op Program Student Guide (PDF File, 250KB)
- Internship/Co-op Program Faculty Guide (PDF File, 620KB)
In order to assist you in the organization and documentation of the variety of learning experiences you will gain during your internship or co-op opportunity, you are required to keep a journal. Journals must be sent to the Co-op/Internship Coordinator, Jennifer Lowery, every two weeks via Moodle during your internship or co-op experience. At the conclusion of your internship or co-op, your journals should be included in the portfolio which you will submit to Jennifer Lowery.