Students enrolled in online programs (and instructors located off-campus) may fill in the form below to apply for access to books and other resources located at OhioLINK member libraries.
Online students and instructors will be granted borrowing privileges, as defined by the circulation policies of the Clara Fritzsche Library, if they reside inside or near the borders of the state of Ohio. Some borrower policies are highlighted below (for the full versions of library policies and procedures on the library’s web site, click here). Materials can be borrowed from or requested for pick-up at any OhioLINK library location.
Pending approval, your agreement will be processed within 3 business days and you will receive an email confirmation. You will then be able to request materials from OhioLINK libraries using your NDC ID number (or a special barcode number, in some cases). We will issue a borrower card for use at OhioLINK libraries.
- Patrons will be held responsible and liable for all materials checked out in their name using their Notre Dame College Library card. Patrons also agree to pay any fines, charges or fees that are assessed to them according to the Library’s circulation policies and procedures.
- The Circulation Librarian or Library Director may suspend a patron’s borrowing privileges at any time for non-payment of fines, charges or fees. Borrowing privileges may be permanently suspended if a patron demonstrates frequent or repeated disregard of library notices or policies.
- Patrons are charged overdue fines according to the following table:
Amount Charged Per Day Overdue
|Non-Reserve Materials (borrowed at NDC library only)||10¢ per item|
|Reserve Materials (at NDC library only)||50¢ per item|
|OhioLINK Materials||50¢ per item ($2.00 per item if recalled)|
Faculty and staff are exempted from fines only on materials owned by the Clara Fritzsche Library. (OhioLINK and interlibrary loan charges apply to all patrons).
- A patron will be charged $2.00 for failing to pick up an OhioLINK or interlibrary loan item within 7 days of notification of its arrival.
- The standard replacement charge for any lost or long-overdue (over 30 days) OhioLINK item is $115.00.