Students enrolled in online programs (and instructors located off-campus) should fill in the form below to apply for access to online resources.
Online students and instructors may also be granted borrowing privileges, as defined by the circulation policies of the Clara Fritzsche Library, if they reside inside or near the borders of the state of Ohio. Some of these policies are highlighted below (for the full versions of library policies and procedures on the library’s web site, click here). Materials can be borrowed from or requested for pick-up at any OhioLINK library location.
Pending approval, your agreement will be processed within 3 business days and you will receive an email confirmation with your library card number ("barcode number"). The barcode number can be used to access resources at the OhioLINK site and, if you are conveniently located, to request materials from OhioLINK libraries. Your library card, which can be used at all OhioLINK libraries, will be sent to you by U.S. Mail.
- Patrons will be held responsible and liable for all materials checked out in their name using their Notre Dame College Library card. Patrons also agree to pay any fines, charges or fees that are assessed to them according to the Library’s circulation policies and procedures.
- The Circulation Librarian or Library Director may suspend a patron’s borrowing privileges at any time for non-payment of fines, charges or fees. Borrowing privileges may be permanently suspended if a patron demonstrates frequent or repeated disregard of library notices or policies.
- Patrons are charged overdue fines according to the following table:
Amount Charged Per Day Overdue
|Non-Reserve Materials (borrowed at NDC library only)||10¢ per item|
|Reserve Materials (at NDC library only)||50¢ per item|
|OhioLINK Materials||50¢ per item ($2.00 per item if recalled)|
Faculty and staff are exempted from fines only on materials owned by the Clara Fritzsche Library. (OhioLINK and interlibrary loan charges apply to all patrons).
- A patron will be charged $2.00 for failing to pick up an OhioLINK or interlibrary loan item within 7 days of notification of its arrival.
- The standard replacement charge for any lost or long-overdue (over 30 days) OhioLINK item is $115.00.