September 17 - October 31:
Urban Abstracts & Daily Contrasts
A lifelong Clevelander, Pearl uses his art as a way of promoting and documenting Cleveland’s growth and transformation. A graduate of Miami University, where he studied photography and took photos for the student newspaper, Pearl also did post graduate study in photojournalism at Kent State University.
An opening reception will be held in the library on Wednesday, September 17th
from 6 to 8 p.m.
Click here for more information.
Admission to the gallery is free and open to the public during library hours.
Book-A-Year Club Gallery
Clara Fritzsche Library
The Book-A-Year Club Gallery, established in 1998, serves as an exhibit space for the Clara Fritzsche Library. Gallery exhibitions are booked and promoted by the Library Director. It is the mission of the gallery to:
- Provide a stimulating, intellectual environment for library patrons.
- Promote the college by highlighting its programs and faculty.
- Support the mission of the college.
- Promote Notre Dame College’s Tolerance Resource Center and Eastern Church Resource Center, also housed in the library.
- Increase the visibility of Notre Dame College.
- Reach out to the local community by providing exhibits of interest to the general public and providing exposure to local artists.